Last-Minute Cancellation of Long Beach Pride Festival Over Safety Paperwork

1 min read
Source: WEHOonline.com
Last-Minute Cancellation of Long Beach Pride Festival Over Safety Paperwork
Photo: WEHOonline.com
TL;DR Summary

The Long Beach Pride Festival was canceled about 30 minutes before its start after the city said organizers hadn’t submitted required safety documentation to inspect the venue’s infrastructure, though the Pride Parade remains scheduled for Sunday. City officials said paperwork had been requested repeatedly and that submitted plans were not adequate; organizers counter that paperwork had been submitted. The parade will proceed, and the city is promoting alternative Pride events for the weekend while the dispute over documentation continues.

Share this article

Reading Insights

Total Reads

0

Unique Readers

3

Time Saved

3 min

vs 4 min read

Condensed

90%

76979 words

Want the full story? Read the original article

Read on WEHOonline.com